Please take a moment to assess whether the incidence you will be reporting is indeed child labor, based on the definition of DOLE Department Order 65-04. It says that “Child labor” refers to any work or economic activity performed by a child that subjects him/her to any form of exploitation or is harmful to his/her health and safety or physical, mental or psycho-social development.
1. Work which exposes children to physical, psychological or sexual abuse
2. Work underground, under water, at dangerous heights or at unguarded heights of two meters and above, or in confined places
3. Work with dangerous machinery, equipment and tools, or which involves manual handling or transport of heavy loads
4. Work in unhealthy environment which may expose children to hazardous processes, to temperatures, noise levels or vibrations damaging to their health, to toxic, corrosive, poisonous, noxious, explosive, flammable and combustible substances or composites, to harmful biological agents, or to other dangerous chemicals including pharmaceuticals
5. . Work under particularly difficult conditions such as work for long hours or during the night, or work where the child is unreasonably confined to the premises of the employer.
If said condition applies to the incidence you would like to report, please proceed by clicking this link.
Please take note that registering in CLKSS is not required to be able to report child labor incidence. However, it is advised so that you will be notified via email once certain actions have been taken concerning your report. Click here to register.