PSINSP SHIRLEY S BAO - Chief, District Women and Children Protection Desk
PSINSP EDITHA DULAY - Chief, WCPD, Pasay City Police Station
PSINSP MA. SOCORRO V MARASIGAN - Chief, WCPD, Makati City Police Station
PSINSP GODOFREDA ESTRELLA - Chief WCPD, Paranaque City Police Station
SPO4 Edna Mojica - OIC, WCPD, Las Pinas City Police Station
PCINSP ROMANITA BULANON - Chief, WCPD, Muntinlupa City Police Station
PCINSP DELIA JACOB - Chief, WCPD, Taguig City Police Station
SPO1 Angelyn Aguinaldo - OIC, WCPD, Pateros Police Station
The Men and Women of the PNP is committed to a vision of a professional, dynamic and highly motivated Philippine National Police working in partnership with a responsive community towards the attainment of a safe place to live, work, invest and do business with.
To enforce the law, to prevent and control crimes, to maintain peace and order, and to ensure public safety and internal security with the active support of the community.
Our Core Values
Service Honor Justice
We Serve and Protect
Police Officer's Pledge
I will love and serve GOD, my country and people;
I will uphold th e Constitution and obey legal orders of the duly constituted authorities;
I will oblige myself to maintain a high standard of morality and professionalism;
I will respect the customs and traditions of the police service and
I will live a decent and virtuous life to serve as an example to others.
- Enforce all laws and ordinance relative to the protection of lives and properties;
- Maintain peace and order and take all necessary steps to ensure public safety;
- Investigate and prevent crimes, effect the arrest of criminal offenders, bring offenders to justice and assist in their prosecution;
- Exercise the general powers to make arrest, search and seizure in accordance with the Constitution and pertinent laws;
- Detain an arrested person for a period not beyond what is prescribed by law, informing the person so detained of all his rights under the Constitution;
- Issue licenses for the possession of firearms and explosives in accordance with law;
- Supervise and control the training and operations of security agencies and issue licenses to operate security agencies, and to security guards and private detectives for the practice of their professions; and
- Perform such other duties and exercise all other functions as may be provided by law.
Many other laws under the jurisdiction of various departments and/or offices of the government where the PNP will be deputized under the principle of intra-coordination between and among offices/departments of the governments.