Provincial Director - PSSUPT RONALDO LUCERO LLANERA, PESE
APD for Administration -
APD for Operation - PSUPT HUBERTO MUSA ABADIA, PESE
C, Intel Section - PSUPT ALAN B. MANIBOG
C, Operation Section - PSUPT CESARIO D. DUKILING
C, PCR Section - PSUPT FULGENCIO B. MORENO JR
C, IDMS Section - PSUPT GIUSEPPE A. GERALDE
WCPD Officer - PSINSP GRACE J. DE CASTRO
Service, Honor and Justice
OUR CORE VALUES
- Maka-Diyos (God-fearing)
- Makabayan (Nationalistic)
- Makatao (Humane)
- Makakalikasan (Environment -Friendly
The PNP shall enforce the law, prevent and control crimes, maintain peace and order, and ensure public safety and internal security with the active support of the community.
- Law Enforcement.
- Maintain peace and order.
- Prevents and investigates crimes and bring offenders to justice.
- Exercise the vested powers from the Philippine Constitution and pertinent laws.
- Detain an arrested person for a period not beyond what is prescribed by law.
- Implements pertinent laws and regulations on firearms and explosives control.
- Supervise and control the training and operations of security agencies.