Re: What are the forms of CL in Davao?

Posted by Fely Rabe at April 09. 2012

Thank you! God bless.

Posted by Jodelen Mitra at April 12. 2012

Previously Fely Rabe wrote:

Thank you! God bless.

---

Pakiantay lang po ng konti kasi napakalaki ng files la akong mahanapan ng online storage where you can download from later. Don't worry, we'll find a way :)

Posted by Fely Rabe at May 02. 2012

Previously Jodelen Mitra wrote:

Hi, Maam Jodelen,

Learning was fruitful and fun during the CLKSS Launching in Davao on March 27.  We gained a deeper understanding about child labor and learned to to use the CLKSS system.  Thanks a lot to DOLE and ILO for that  wonderful activity.  Hope I can also ask for a copy of the Negros Child Labor video through e-mail.  Thanks so much!

----------

Wow, thanks Fely! I'm glad that you liked the training and launch. I will upload the video online in a while and will give you the link so that you can download it and share to colleagues as well. Let's all work together to end child labor :)

Posted by Fely Rabe at May 02. 2012

Previously Jodelen Mitra wrote:

Hi, Maam Jodelen,

Learning was fruitful and fun during the CLKSS Launching in Davao on March 27.  We gained a deeper understanding about child labor and learned to to use the CLKSS system.  Thanks a lot to DOLE and ILO for that  wonderful activity.  Hope I can also ask for a copy of the Negros Child Labor video through e-mail.  Thanks so much!

----------

Wow, thanks Fely! I'm glad that you liked the training and launch. I will upload the video online in a while and will give you the link so that you can download it and share to colleagues as well. Let's all work together to end child labor :)

Posted by Jodelen Mitra at March 15. 2013

Hi Fely, how are you? Please check out http://clkss.org.ph/resources/videos-1 for videos related to child labor.