CLKSSchild labor knowledge sharing system

Personal tools

How can we build capacities of social partners in child labour programs and implementation?

Up to Anti-Child Labor Community of Practice Topics

How can we build capacities of social partners in child labour programs and implementation?

Posted by Jodelen Mitra at May 31. 2011

Re: How can we build capacities of social partners in child labour programs and implementation?

Posted by Ramon Certeza at October 22. 2011
I think effective participation of social partners is the key for the successful implementation of child labor programs in the country, especially the active participation of trade unions. Building capacities of social partners are not necessarily a top down passive approach. It needs a to come up with the organizations itself what particular skills and knowledge require for them to contribute in such undertakings. This means that from the very beginning, to program conception and and into the process they should be included and not to be left out.

Re: How can we build capacities of social partners in child labour programs and implementation?

Posted by Jodelen Mitra at October 26. 2011
Hi Ramon, I agree. This has to do with results-based management. It's like every partner with the development objective of contributing to the elimination of child labor and their initiatives all are based on this main objective.

Posted by Anonymous User at December 26. 2011
That's a genuinely impressive aneswr.

Posted by Anonymous User at January 30. 2012
At last! Something clear I can undesrtand. Thanks!