CLKSS is an information technology tool, used by the Community of Practice against Child Labor, in support of the Philippine Program Against Child Labor to share relevant data real-time, foster communication, improve program monitoring and automate the child labor case referrals.
- Child labor program monitoring;
- Reports generation (ex. Reported Child Labor Cases by Location, Reported Child Labor Cases by Status, etc.);
- Provide information on different child labor programs that may include their services, beneficiaries, resources, and updates;
- Provide information on PPACL partners and their activities in support of the child labor program;
- Real-time monitoring of the status of child labor cases reported through CLKSS;
- Integration with referral system of child labor cases;
- Repository of child labor materials including good practices and case studies;
- A venue for discussions; and
- Possible integration with other related information systems.
– User Registration
– Different Access Levels
– Topic Search
– Most recent updates on Home Page
– Portlets for Quick Links
– Social Network Linkage
– Child Labor Programs Inventory
– PPACL Program Monitoring
– Reporting of cases
– Resources repository
– Inventory of partners
– Forum/Discussion Board
PLEASE READ MORE ABOUT OFFICIAL DEFINITION OF CHILD LABOR HERE.